We at Volocopter are the pioneers of electric air taxis, i.e. aircraft that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring urban air mobility to life, by getting air taxis and drones off the gorund in a way that complements current transportation options in megacities across the globe. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services that fly people to their destination quickly and safely. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electric multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale VoloCity aircrafts (www.volocopter.com).
Your mission during this flight:
The QMS Document Editor is responsible for the lifecycle management of policies and global (aviation) procedures supporting the processes in the Integrated Management System (IMS) of Volocopter. The role includes management (I.e. editing and writing) of Aviation approval related documents. You will be part of our fast-growing Compliance Team and will join experienced Aviation professionals. In this role you will be editing and writing documents and procedures in our Document Management System Webmanuals (https://webmanuals.aero/) *Note we require you to be able to get familiar with other topics in the organization outside the Aviation domain as well.
Check in your professional skills:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in aviation related fields or similar industries.
• At least 5 years of experience in the aerospace industry or similar.
• Demonstrated knowledge in industry quality and/or compliance discipline within depth knowledge of Management Systems across different aviation authority regulations.
• Fluent in English and German, both in writing and verbally. A native English speaker is a plus.
• Knowledge of applicable EASA regulations is a plus. Strong negotiating and influencing skills in a matrixed organization.
• Curious, determined, team-worker, networker.
• Ability to identify errors and inconsistencies within, and among, documents.
• Critical thinking skills in analyzing and exercising judgment on complex issues, guided by a thorough understanding of aviation safety and compliance topics
• Proficient in MS Office and supporting applications.
Some of our Volocopter flight perks:
Our differences are what makes us great. Here at Volocopter, we value equal opportunities and trust, and we give each and every one of our employees the chance to voice their opinions. As air mobility industry innovators, we believe that changing the world starts on the team level. We are fully committed to driving this innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and job titles.