We at Volocopter are the pioneers of electric air taxis, i.e. aircraft that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring urban air mobility to life, by getting air taxis and drones off the gorund in a way that complements current transportation options in megacities across the globe. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services that fly people to their destination quickly and safely. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electric multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale VoloCity aircrafts (www.volocopter.com).
Your mission during this flight:
You are an engineer experienced in the development of complex systems and you are passionate about making a difference in eVTOL aviation. You have substantial experience in software/systems engineering, and you care a lot about proper change management. Within a multi-disciplinary team, you will make sure software/systems development processes are followed, changes are properly managed and documented, access controls are in place, the right tools are used and much more.
• Manage Git repositories
• Requirements management for software and systems development activities
• Document management for software and system development activities
• Software and systems configuration management (maintain and establish procedures, problem report coordination, access control, storage, baselining, maintain software configuration index)
• Problem Review Board Management for software development activities including software Releases
• Problem Review Board Management for system development activities
Check in your professional skills:
• Engineering degree (minimum Bachelor of Science)
• 5 years of professional experience in software development or systems development in aviation
• Knowledge of aviation regulations and standards (DO-178, ARP4754A)
• Highly skilled and effective in technical writing and communicating with others
• Structured way of working, high sense of reliability and accountability
Work mode: Ground (On-site)
Some of our Volocopter flight perks:
Our differences are what makes us great. Here at Volocopter, we value equal opportunities and trust, and we give each and every one of our employees the chance to voice their opinions. As air mobility industry innovators, we believe that changing the world starts on the team level. We are fully committed to driving this innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and job titles.