Here at Volocopter, we are the pioneers of electric air taxis (electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft - eVTOLs). We have pledged to bring urban air mobility to life by getting electric air taxis and other eVTOLs off the ground in a way that complements existing transportation options in megacities across the globe. Our aim is to offer affordable, on-demand air taxi services that fly people to their destination quickly and safely. In 2011 we carried out the first-ever piloted flight of a fully electric multicopter and have since conducted more than 1,500 public and private test flights across the world (www.volocopter.com).
Your mission during this flight:
• Ensuring that the Certificate of Airworthiness (C of A) for each aircraft operated remains
valid in respect to Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2012:
o The airworthiness of the aircraft,
o Any limitations specified in the C of A,
o The expiry date specified on the Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC),
o Serviceability of all operational and emergency equipment
• Ensuring review and embodiment of Airworthiness Directives, Operational Directives,
Mandatory Modifications and other authority mandated requirements.
• Evaluation and embodiment policy of all non-mandatory modifications.
• Administration of the CAA approved Aircraft Maintenance Programme including the
Aircraft Reliability Programme, to ensure a safe, punctual and reliable operation:
o incl. Analysis of the effectiveness of the AMP
• Obtaining CAA approval of the Technical Log System.
• Maintain the subcontracted continuing airworthiness management tasks contract.
• Determining what maintenance is required, when it has to be performed and by whom
and to what standard, in order to ensure the continued airworthiness of the aircraft
o Relationship with Part-145 approved organizations and establishment of
o Monitoring compliance of the contracted Part-145 Organizations with the terms
of the aircraft maintenance contract,
o Ensuring technical follow-up of all work performed,
o Monitoring the aircraft flight and maintenance activity to ensure that defect
rectification is carried out in a timely manner and that operations are conducted
in accordance with the constraints of the MEL / CDL,
o Ensuring that all applicable maintenance data is current and available,
o Ensuring technical records archiving
• Occurrence reporting to CAA and/or the manufacturer.
• Implementation of organizational processes related to the department CAMO, and
o Management of safety risks in maintenance operations,
o Promoting corporate culture for safety and compliance,
o Manage safety threats to aircraft operations,
o Ensuring that the Quality System required is effective and any actions required
to address findings are followed-up,
o Compiling a periodical data evaluation as input to the management evaluation.
• Establishment and continuous review of the training policy with initial and recurrent
• Liaison with OEM’s.
• Liaison with Maintenance Organizations contracted.
• Liaison with sub-contracted organization.
Provide for regular safety bulletins and monitor the reliability of the aircraft in operation.
Management of safety risks in maintenance operations (in close cooperation with SCM (independence))
Check in your professional skills:
Our Volocopter flight includes:
Diversity at Volocopter:
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunities, trust, and ensure all employees feel heard. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts with each of us. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.