We at Volocopter are the pioneers of electric air taxis, i.e. aircraft that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring urban air mobility to life, by getting air taxis and drones off the ground in a way that complements current transportation options in megacities across the globe. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services that fly people to their destination quickly and safely. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electric multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale VoloCity aircrafts (www.volocopter.com).
If you are looking for an exciting position for your electoral stage (3 - 6 months) in an international aviation company, then we are looking for exactly you for the next possible start date!
Your crew during this flight:
To strengthen our People & Organization team at our headquarters in Bruchsal, we are now looking for a talented and motivated student who would like to get to know the day-to-day work of an international company and provide active support here.
Your mission during this flight:
• You will support the People & Organization team, our HR Business Partners, and our Legal Department in providing (labor) law advice to the departments and report directly to our Legal Counsel Labor Law.
• You work conceptually and operationally on updating existing regulations and processes in light of proposed legislation.
• Together with our Legal Counsels, you advise the People & Organization department on employment law issues, both in day-to-day business and in projects.
• You will attend internal and labor court hearings.
• You conduct legal research and evaluate current labor law case law.
• You analyze changes in the law and prepare proposals for implementing the changes at Volocopter.
• You support individual measures such as warnings or dismissals.
• You review and draft contracts and sample contracts, as well as presentations with a focus on employment law.
• You will support the legal department in other legal matters (e.g. general civil law, commercial and corporate law).
Check in your professional skills:
• You have successfully passed the first state examination in law.
• You have already gained some practical experience in German Labor Law.
• You are interested in labor law issues in a dynamic environment in the aviation industry.
• You see it as a challenge to translate complex legal issues into simple decision parameters.
• You are solution-oriented and find it easy to adapt to different work situations.
• An excellent communicator both written and verbally; even difficult messages are delivered with flair and empathy.
• You have a high level of passion for your role, and to changing the world for the better.
• You have very high levels of empathy which you put to best use to achieve the needs of the business.
• Business fluent English is a must for this role, as is experience working within the German labor market. German language capabilities would be an advantage.
Some of our Volocopter flight perks:
Our differences are what makes us great. Here at Volocopter, we value equal opportunities and trust, and we give each and every one of our employees the chance to voice their opinions. As air mobility industry innovators, we believe that changing the world starts on the team level. We are fully committed to driving this innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and job titles.